Role Title: Internal Auditor
Well established Qatari conglomerate looking for an Internal Auditor to be based in Doha. You will work as a member of the Internal Audit team to ensure successful completion of audit engagements, from preplanning to wrap up activities.
Responsibilities and skills
• Conducts assigned audit engagements across the entire audit life cycle in line with IIA Internal Audit standards.
• To help ensure the audit work carried out adequately addresses the key risks and compliance in the Group.
• Work with the business to facilitate improvements in the controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
• Conduct follow-up Audits
• Assist with the preparation of the internal audit plan as well as appropriate Management and Audit Committee reporting.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written). Arabic would be definite advantage
• Good relationship management capability, including dealing confidently with senior management
• Understanding of Risk Management (Risk management frameworks, ‘3 lines of defense’ models, etc.)
• Working both independently and as part of a small team to complete audits.
• Multi-site client base, preferably manufacturing and hospitality industry
Fully qualified CIMA, ACCA, CA or equivalent with at least
4 post qualification experience in auditing.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a full resume in
English with their salary expectations to:
Stay in touch with Qatar Classifieds Ads and we'll notify you about best ads